Thursday 9 August 2012

Recent Haul!

After £200 magically turned up in my bank account after receiving all of my university accommodation deposit back, I had to go shopping!


My new shoes also had to be picked up from the post office so they've been included too. I mentioned these in a previous post and HAD to get them. They're really comfy when I've tried them on and absolutely ridiculous but I love them! They were £26 including postage. Also, got myself this lovely red dress in the sale from Topshop. It was meant to be £48 but there was one left in my size for £18 (including student discount of course!) so I couldn't leave it. I had been admiring it for a while so was very happy to see it in the sale! Also treated myself to a Nina Ricci perfume called L'Elixir which was £28 from Boots.

Finally, I decided to go to Dorothy Perkins. I never really go in there but I was so happy I did today. They were practically giving away all the jewellery. I got 3 pairs of earrings and 2 necklaces for £5.10!

I worked out that I had actually saved £74 in the sales! I love working out savings after a good shopping trip! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment